[FilterScript] Fusez's Map Editor [User Friendly] [Many Useful Features]

Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats correct, if you're wanting to re-compile it. xD (Not to correct you as the developer)
As i'm not providing the .amx file it's fundamental to compile it

Well, im not smart on this, so can someone help me out?

I added the files in the right maps and in the 3rd step you said "compile the code" idk what that is, and when i go on my server i cant map, its just a standard server, it will be great if someone can help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoufal
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, im not smart on this, so can someone help me out?

I added the files in the right maps and in the 3rd step you said "compile the code" idk what that is, and when i go on my server i cant map, its just a standard server, it will be great if someone can help me
Sure i can help you.

First of you should open pawno.exe (found in the samp server package, download it here > http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php)

And then you should press the folder button (open) and open the file mapedit.pwn.

Now, press the compile button (it looks like a white square with a yellow cogwheel on it).

If the compile succeeded you should see a window with a message similar to this:
Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
Otherwise, something went wrong. Then you can copy what it says in the window, paste it on here and i will try to help you.

Nice FS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure i can help you.

First of you should open pawno.exe (found in the samp server package, download it here > http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php)

And then you should press the folder button (open) and open the file mapedit.pwn.

Now, press the compile button (it looks like a white square with a yellow cogwheel on it).

If the compile succeeded you should see a window with a message similar to this:
Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
Otherwise, something went wrong. Then you can copy what it says in the window, paste it on here and i will try to help you.
Thanks a lot Fuse! ill test it now!

EDIT: I've tested it, and compiling is succesfully done, but i still got the standard grand larceny server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoufal
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks a lot Fuse! ill test it now!

EDIT: I've tested it, and compiling is succesfully down, but i still got the standard grand larceny server..
Type this into the server cmd window:
Код:
loadfs mapedit

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Type this into the server cmd window:
Код:
loadfs mapedit
Doesnt work... ;/

wow nice

Update!

0.3.7 Version uploaded to github (But don't worry, the 0.3z version is still available).

Changes:
  • Replaced the macro GetObjectModel with the new native.
  • Replaced the macro GetPlayerObjectModel with the new native.
  • Ability to select objects by clicking them (Objects without collision can be clicked in 0.3.7).
  • Objects and vehicles are not destroyed when loading the script. This means you can now modify objects from other scripts!
  • New 0.3.7 Models added.

I downloaded and that's very good program but, I have a question. World object can be retextured/removed/copied/...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryses
View Post
I downloaded and that's very good program but, I have a question. World object can be retextured/removed/copied/...?
Thanks, glad you enjoy it.
Yes/Yes/Yes!

Quote:
View Post
Thanks, glad you enjoy it.
Yes/Yes/Yes!
How? I couldnt find it

LoL
Awesome.

Hi, When you map with this awesome FS, is all your mapping from the script is saved too or the mapping which you did with this FS only saves in the *.export file?

Thanks in advance.

All the maps that you save are saved as 2 files, mapname.export and mapname.project

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
All the maps that you save are saved as 2 files, mapname.export and mapname.project
Hi,
I think you didn't understand let's suppose :-

I create a car with your map editor and save it as 1 and quit the next time i would create a building and save it as 2 will the car from map 1 will save in map 2 also?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib31
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,
I think you didn't understand let's suppose :-

I create a car with your map editor and save it as 1 and quit the next time i would create a building and save it as 2 will the car from map 1 will save in map 2 also?

Thanks in advance.
I don't really understand you but if you save the car in a file, reopen the file and add another object, the car would still be there

i think

JaydenJason is right. Just open your old map, keep mapping and save when you're done!

UPDATE (Soon to be released)

Removed:
The file extensions ".project" & ".export" will be replaced by ".map". Maps will be saved in 1 instead of 2 files.
The sscanf plugin will be required for loading mapfiles.

With this new update you will be able to migrate your maps from other scripts and edit them in the editor far more easy.

Ohh bro .. add else and numbers before objects in object select to we can easier manage in editor