[FilterScript] Fusez's Map Editor [User Friendly] [Many Useful Features]

object creators love it

Very Nice Keep it up )

Great job mate

I will take a look at some of the ideas you have and maybe adapt them for Texture Studio also I am also planning on contributing a module to import/export to Texture Studio format maps that way mappers can switch between the tools they want to easier to get faster results.

@Edit

A couple of things.

1.) Trying to select between objects is confusing there is no way to visually distinguish which object you have selected without editing an object of which object you have selected.

2.) Trying to save a map didn't work correctly it gives a warning. So I looked into and had to create a maps folder which you need to explain this.

Greate work

Brillant Work!

10/10!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
1.) Trying to select between objects is confusing there is no way to visually distinguish which object you have selected without editing an object of which object you have selected.
I am planning to fix this soon enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
2.) Trying to save a map didn't work correctly it gives a warning. So I looked into and had to create a maps folder which you need to explain this.
I did mention this folder in my how-to on the first page. You must have missed it. It also prints a warning at filterscript init if the folder is missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
  • 4. Create the folder maps in your server scriptfiles directory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximun
Посмотреть сообщение
Please help
You must include strlib.inc in the script, it seems like you forgot about it. Or maybe you included another strlib.inc, like westie's one for example? Make sure to use the one i linked made by Slice.

Thanks for all of the positive comments people!

Nice ! Thanks for help

NICE mate!
+1

Great work, you released it.

nice dude.

Very Nice Work, Keep it up.

Whats the cmd to map, I compiled the include in pawno and compiled the mapedit filterscript and put in filterscripts folder, also created maps folder in scriptfiles and now go IG and what to do now?

Can you handle multiple objects at once with it? As in...moving a group of objects to another location and rotating them as one object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farman
Посмотреть сообщение
Whats the cmd to map, I compiled the include in pawno and compiled the mapedit filterscript and put in filterscripts folder, also created maps folder in scriptfiles and now go IG and what to do now?
Load the script to your server by typing "loadfs mapedit" into your server console, and then go ingame to start mapping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you handle multiple objects at once with it? As in...moving a group of objects to another location and rotating them as one object?
Yes, you can. That is possible by attaching "child" objects to a "parent" object, and then you simply select the "parent" object and move it around.

Awesome potential in this one. My suggestions are:
-put a teleport button that can get you to your map (if there isn't one already....couldn't find one).
-make a save/load menu for user projects (list of existing projects, and a pop-up question for overwriting files when saving)
-make an option to import maps.
-implement adri1's Map Mover. It has better handling for multiple objects. One step to that is to change the output extension from "export" to "txt".
adri1 was planning to release a new version, maybe you two can work something out.
If you guys pull this off, I think it's safe to say that it will be the best map creation tool ever made.

This is an outstanding piece of work. Nicely done!!!

PS: this topic should be moved to the "Tools and Files" section.

Maybe a sluggish question, but I'm not fully sure.
But where should the folder "mapedit" be placed?.
Is it in filterscirpt folder too?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe a sluggish question, but I'm not fully sure.
But where should the folder "mapedit" be placed?.
Is it in filterscirpt folder too?.
In the filterscript folder, correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
In the filterscript folder, correct!
Thats correct, if you're wanting to re-compile it. xD (Not to correct you as the developer)