[Mysql] Couldn't connect to database.

Title^^

What do i need to show? (code? or?)

EDIT: it also when i connect won't show dialog..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun23
Посмотреть сообщение
Title^^

What do i need to show? (code? or?)
MySQL Log, if there's nothing relevant in it, show your server_log.

PHP код:
[09:07:34] [DEBUGmysql_connect host"localhost"user"root"database"tva"password"****"port3306autoreconnecttruepool_size2
[09:07:34] [DEBUGCMySQLHandle::Create creating new connection..
[
09:07:34] [DEBUGCMySQLHandle::CMySQLHandle constructor called
[09:07:34] [DEBUGCMySQLHandle::Create connection created (id1)
[
09:07:34] [DEBUGCMySQLConnection::Connect establishing connection to database...
[
09:07:35] [ERRORCMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[09:07:35] [DEBUGmysql_errno connection1
[09:07:35] [DEBUGCMySQLConnection::Connect establishing connection to database...
[
09:07:35] [DEBUGCMySQLConnection::Connect establishing connection to database...
[
09:07:35] [DEBUGCMySQLConnection::Connect establishing connection to database... 

Your script can't connect to your MySQL setup. Are you sure you have a MySQL and Apache running on your XAMPP or whatever you use?
If yes, are you sure if you are using the correct password?
If no, then turn it on.

@Regarding password - If yes, then are you sure there isn't anything disturbing the connection where you start it in your script?
If no, then make sure you insert the correct password, as the server will fail to access the database due to an incorrect password.

Cheers!

o.o which pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun23
Посмотреть сообщение
o.o which pass?
Well, I guess I was wrong on my password point of view.
Are you sure you have 'tva' database in your phpMyAdmin, and if there is, make sure that 'Apache' and 'MYSQL' are working properly on your XAMPP or whatever you use.

There is no password by default (if its hosted with wamp or whatever shit thats called)

I got database. btw, if u want to know where i took the tut from seach on ****** "samp newbienoob mysql"

If u need link say.

bump