Android .pwn

Which is the best program to edit .pwn files on android. I dont want to compile. Just edit.

I think nothing, because the .pwn format is not supported on android + it will bullshit your code because most of the text editors in android compress in screen and makes your code shit. I think "Loose identication" wil oocur.

You can use any text editor. A PAWN file is a standard text document, and will be treated as so by whatever program you may use.

Unless you got a very intelligent, swype-alike auto-completion, youll be much, much slower than with a normal keyboard. And I wouldnt recommend to "script on a way", as proper code should be well elaborated, and not written in between or in a hurry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Unless you got a very intelligent, swype-alike auto-completion, youll be much, much slower than with a normal keyboard. And I wouldnt recommend to "script on a way", as proper code should be well elaborated, and not written in between or in a hurry.
Taking this into consideration, maybe you should make a notepad for your "on the go" programming needs that is simply for making notes but has the auto-completion?

I used to open .pwn files with HTML editor or Text Editor.

I didn't even know Android supported pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
I didn't even know Android supported pawno.
He might use plain text editor but cannot compile

I use 920 Text Editor (https://play.******.com/store/apps/d...ecelyin.editor) and it work fine.
I've placed my server in dropbox (with ****** drive you need to download the file edit it and then upload it again) and with the editor i can open .pwn file from my dropbox folder and when i save any changes it automaticly upload it to dropbox and update to my pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
View Post
I use 920 Text Editor (https://play.******.com/store/apps/d...ecelyin.editor) and it work fine.
I've placed my server in dropbox (with ****** drive you need to download the file edit it and then upload it again) and with the editor i can open .pwn file from my dropbox folder and when i save any changes it automaticly upload it to dropbox and update to my pc.
That's pretty smart.
Good job man.

Is coding easy on the Android?