[FilterScript] Missile Hunter Limit Ammo with Reload Time !

Hello Guys

My name is Colonel and this I think this will be the first scripts that I release and it's stable hahaha
if it's gonna bug please report & sorry for my bad English

What is it ?

A long time ago I was seeing that in SAMP there have some point isn't really, like hunter and jet fired missile with no reload...
so I writing a simple script with freeze players to prevent they fired a missile and make a reload time
if it's doesn't work, please tell me I will fix it so this is simply scripts cause I'm not good too much with it .
please try and told me how about it thank you ^^ ,so if it's doesn't work apologize here with but I already test it :P hahaha
DO NOT RE-PUBLISH
EDIT USE ON YOUR OWN ONLY !
Copyright Colonel Technology

Defining The Variables

pawn Код:
#define hunterammo 14 //ammo missile of hunter
#define hydraammo 12 //ammo missile of hunter
#define reloadtime 5000 //Time to reload in Millisecond
Update!

PHP код:
Here we go 
pawn Код:
Added Textdraw
Added Hydra Ammo limit
Added Bug Fix TD
Added Hunter Missile Limit
Download in Attached Files ... Thank you

Download Pastebin

Screenshot

Paste SS, pls

nice but you must paste some screen shots also

Hmm mabye try to put a textdraw on it like instead of message do a textdraw "Reloading". And add tank, hydra.

Updated Thank You people for suggestion ^^

I realise this is supposed to prevent players spamming hydra/hunter missiles, but you lose all control from the vehicle when you reload. TogglePlayerControllable 0 makes the game ignore any controls, and i can just imagine myself in a dogfight, having to reload, and slamming into a wall.

Just something to remember.

I understand the concept, and the script is great (Repped+). But like Jarno said, in the time that you are reloading you will run in to things constantly.

This Is Good FS, 1+ Rep

amazing fs bro