I want to learn how to script can someone help me?

It all says on the title,

I want to learn how to script can somebody teach me the basics until the end of scripting?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Basics

I don't then anyone from here would teach you until the end of scripting, it's limitless. There's plenty of tutorials (both topics and videos) which explains very well; using those basics, you can use your own intelligence to test out more and learn yourself then.

Removed

I want to Share my Experience with you.At First I was a Noob I don't Understand anything But then I got a Gamemode Downloaded from Samp Forums...I Started Working on it.....Like Editing/Modifying...Always trying to Add new things Now I Understand Atleast Basic...What to do..When and Where to do...Atleast now I Can Don't Loose anything means Now If Any Isse Happens I can Solve it My Self as well as I take Help From Samp Forums too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarsh007
View Post
I want to Share my Experience with you.At First I was a Noob I don't Understand anything But then I got a Gamemode Downloaded from Samp Forums...I Started Working on it.....Like Editing/Modifying...Always trying to Add new things Now I Understand Atleast Basic...What to do..When and Where to do...Atleast now I Can Don't Loose anything means Now If Any Isse Happens I can Solve it My Self as well as I take Help From Samp Forums too...
Same, would say that's the best way to learn basics. And you can always ask for help under scripting help if needed.

Quote:
View Post
This guy is right. Download a basic GM from SA-MP forums, and start modifying&editing it.

Quote:
View Post
The same story is of mine. i was also n00b but then i downloaded a gamemode and started to work on it. i fixed the bugs and now i am working on it to make it much better .

just script and script until you make your skills better

Ok i'll try guys. and How can i add a kill list in my gamemode?