[Plugin] S-ART [place any picture on the map like an object!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't checked the plugin source but from what I've seen on the include, the invoke function could work wrongly in some cases (where the object created under invoke might not be the 1st server created object)
pawn Код:
CreateObject(0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0);
    SetObjectMaterialText(0, Var, 0, OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_512x512, "Webdings", 35, 0, 0, 0, 0);
    SetObjectMaterial(0, 1, -1, "none", "none", 0);
    DestroyObject(0);
You've declared a variable named "Var" but never used it, I suppose it was meant to save object IDs. The above code simply sets material text and textures object ID of 0 value, which may not be the object ID which was created under invoke function.
that's just part of Incognito's invoke - plugin needs to get functions adresses.

Quote:

Probably you need to increase your Z position because SA-MP art is a very very big rectangle and if you use same position as your player it should be under the ground... try z + 50.0

the position of art is center of it - at least, half of the picture should be above ground

Quote:

Strange, it doesn't work. No errors in console, but no image either. My code:

have you loaded the plugin?
Quote:

" S-ART plugin was loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by DialUp
Посмотреть сообщение
that's just part of Incognito's invoke - plugin needs to get functions adresses.

the position of art is center of it - at least, half of the picture should be above ground
Hmm ok, how many objects uses the plugin if i use an little rectangle image like 200x100?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm ok, how many objects uses the plugin if i use an little rectangle image like 200x100?
[200/15] = 14
[100/15] = 7
14*7 = 98 objects total

I haven't found how to call CreateDynamicObject from my plugin, invoke doesnt work with external things.

If somebody knows how to make it working with streamer, pls tell

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
[200/15] = 14
[100/15] = 7
14*7 = 98 objects total
LOL only 98? I'll use this plugin right now!

yes, it has built library file and the include file
Код:
build/SART.dll
build/s-art.inc

I've maked a pre-compiled version of this plugin for windows server,

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/30huawjibg77vwp/SART.rar?dl=0

(Plugin + Include)

Credits to DialUp

Ps. Im going to compile for Linux version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dampyr
Посмотреть сообщение
I've maked a pre-compiled version of this plugin for windows server,

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/30huawjibg77vwp/SART.rar?dl=0

(Plugin + Include)

Credits to DialUp

Ps. Im going to compile for Linux version
you have just copied two files from my archive -_-

but yes, the Linux one will be useful

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
have you loaded the plugin?
Of course. Otherwise I would be getting error from natives in include file. Previously I got few errors about image size, srgb channel or that image is not 24bit type, but I fixed these problems, but still no image. My images are made with Adobe Photoshop with PNG-24 format. Maybe this plugin doesn't support transparency? And yeah, i tried adding 50 points to Z coordinate, still no image...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhite
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course. Otherwise I would be getting error from natives in include file. Previously I got few errors about image size, srgb channel or that image is not 24bit type, but I fixed these problems, but still no image. My images are made with Adobe Photoshop with PNG-24 format. Maybe this plugin doesn't support transparency? And yeah, i tried adding 50 points to Z coordinate, still no image...
there's no transparency support, but png-24 shouldn't have transparency data at all (8 bit per channel, 3 channels)

When I tested the other version of this CreatePlayerObject() (AKA CreateDynamicObject() in the streamer) didn't work correctly only seems CreateObject() works properly which makes this pretty limited can anyone else do some testing as well on this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
When I tested the other version of this CreatePlayerObject() (AKA CreateDynamicObject() in the streamer) didn't work correctly only seems CreateObject() works properly which makes this pretty limited can anyone else do some testing as well on this ?
same limits, max 1000 objects. the picture below will take only 91 objects

That is not the issue the issue is the images get all fucked up and don't display properly using CreateObject() for this is a waste of objects.

this plugin currently doesn't support dynamic objects.
I'm confused a bit.
you said,
Quote:

CreateObject() works properly

and now you're saying
Quote:

don't display properly using CreateObject()

Okay let me be clearer thanks

CreateObject() works - Terrible to use because it wastes objects
CreatePlayerObject() has display issues - Preferred method won't waste objects

@Edit don't remove the tool version of it!

CreatePlayerObject or CreateDynamicObject?

I think, it's better to waste some objects amount, but pre-load the picture to prevent lags because of 'dynamic' loading

i have modified some things on the plugin (I removed the arts limit by using a map and a vector) but i need the module.def file so as to compile the plugin.

CreateDynamicObject() is CreatePlayerObject() that is what the streamer uses.
Not for my server and a lot of others CreateObject() has to be seldom used even 100 objects is too much.
I really need the tool version to test I can't find where I put it but you deleted the link please put the download link back up for the tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBored
Посмотреть сообщение
i have modified some things on the plugin (I removed the arts limit by using a map and a vector) but i need the module.def file so as to compile the plugin.
? it's in the archive with sources

Quote:

CreateDynamicObject() is CreatePlayerObject() that is what the streamer uses.
Not for my server and a lot of others CreateObject() has to be seldom used even 100 objects is too much.
I really need the tool version to test I can't find where I put it but you deleted the link please put the download link back up for the tool.

nothing were deleted, that's another thread (in my signature)

No, its not maybe you forget to upload it. I need it because i think that i found a way of calling CreateDynamicObject without using the GDK (using amx_Callback)