Removing a Pickup Once, Trying Again-.. Doesn't Work

So I have managed to solve the issues that occured and then as I finally managed to do so, the pickups are fucked up.

Like for the first time I am trying to delete a pickup it gets deleted, then the next time I try to delete another pickup it deletes it from the db but only the pickup is left.

I really don't know why this occurs, the code seems quite fine to me.

pawn Код:
YCMD:destroydealership(playerid, params[], help) {
    new id;
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return 0;
    else {
        if(sscanf(params, "d", id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_NOTE, "[ ! ] SYNTAX: /DestroyDealership [DS-ID]");
        else {
            new query[128];
            mysql_format(dbHandle, query, sizeof(query), "DELETE FROM `dealerships` WHERE `DsID` = %d", DS[id][DsID]);
            mysql_tquery(dbHandle, query, "destroyDEALERSHIP", "dd", playerid, id);
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

forward updateDS();
public updateDS() {
    mysql_tquery(dbHandle, "SELECT * FROM `dealerships`", "loadDEALERSHIPS");
    return 1;
}

forward destroyDEALERSHIP(playerid, id);
public destroyDEALERSHIP(playerid, id) {
    new ZString[128];
    if(cache_affected_rows(dbHandle) > 0) {
        DestroyPickup(DS[id][DsIcon]);
        format(ZString, sizeof(ZString), "[ ! ] Successfully destroyed dealership ID:%d (SQL-ID[DS-ID]:%d)", id, DS[id][DsID]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, ZString);
        SetTimer("updateDS", 1000, false);
    } else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "[ ! ] Invalid DEALERSHIP ID.");
    return 1;
}
I have a feeling that maybe using streamer may solve the problem and create a pickup using createdynamicpickup and then just delete it and use streamer_update so the pickup would be removed, do anyone thinks that'll solve the issue?