Requirements to make a video

Hey there,

I would like to know what are the common softwares used to make a samp video like especially camera views. I guess thats one of the main thing. Making different camera views, i've used such a kind of software to make video ages ago but no i forgot its name, do anyone know?

- SA Camhack
- First Person mod

There's also another program you could take a look at, it's called Cinematic Camera Mod, I can't tell how it works exactly though since I've never used it but I'd expect it to be smoother than SA camhack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
- SA Camhack
- First Person mod

There's also another program you could take a look at, it's called Cinematic Camera Mod, I can't tell how it works exactly though since I've never used it but I'd expect it to be smoother than SA camhack.
This.

FPS MOD , SA CAMHACK ,FRAPS,VIDEO EDITOR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
This.
Useful post.

With the samp camera scripting possibilites its a real alternative now to script the entire camera movements. Turning the cam manually with camhack always looks clumsy and cheap, scripted movement would look much more natural, though its also much more work.

Well, I use fraps, I once tried SA Camhack, it was good, you can also use it. But, I use fraps, and further I edit the video with Song Vegas Pro, and everything goes perfect and smooth. We can only give opinions, choice is always yours, we're no-one to decide for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeel
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I use fraps, I once tried SA Camhack, it was good, you can also use it. But, I use fraps, and further I edit the video with Song Vegas Pro, and everything goes perfect and smooth. We can only give opinions, choice is always yours, we're no-one to decide for you
camhack is for moving the camera, not for recording. So you dont have to choose between fraps OR camhack.

elgate gaming capture crad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
camhack is for moving the camera, not for recording. So you dont have to choose between fraps OR camhack.
My bad, I thought the .cleo one (Camhack), similar to that. Thanks for correcting me. And, yes, you can also use bandicam it's also a good option, now you've got 2 options to choose,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeel
Посмотреть сообщение
My bad, I thought the .cleo one (Camhack), similar to that. Thanks for correcting me. And, yes, you can also use bandicam it's also a good option, now you've got 2 options to choose,
I think he's looking for programs for camera views, judging by what he wrote