Dialog messed up

Can somebody please help me, as you can see on the image the informations about user are messed up, one is on the left one in the middle, one on the right i don't know what i'm doing wrong, i want it all to be niceley sorted, one under the one above, not like this messed up.

Img:
http://i.imgur.com/GgKKBnr.png

The code:

pawn Код:
new str[2500];
            format(str, sizeof str, "Ime i Prezime:\t\t\t\t\%s\n", ImeIgraca(playerid));
            format(str, sizeof str, "%sIP Adresa:\t\t\t\t\t     %s\n", str, GetPlayerIpAddress(playerid));
            format(str, sizeof str, "%sAdministrator:\t\t\t\t\t %s\n", str, adm);
            format(str, sizeof str, "%sGame Master:\t\t\t\t             %s\n", str, master);
            format(str, sizeof str, "%sGodine:\t\t\t\t\t          %d\n", str, PI[playerid][Godine]);
            format(str, sizeof str, "%sSati Igranja:\t\t\t\t\t   %d   \n", str, PI[playerid][SatiIgre]);
            format(str, sizeof str, "%sDonator:\t\t\t\t\t        Da\n", str);
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_STATSSHOW, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Opste Informacije", str, "Uredu", "");

Why are you using the \t? (That's as if you were pressing tab) Remove all of the \t's if you want them all above each other nicely

Try to reduce the number of " \t " and add if necessary.

But if i reduce the number of \t's than it may work for my graphics not everyones, i've tryed it.