[FilterScript] M's Anti Cheat

M\'s Anti Cheat

Features

Anti vehicle hack (for Rhino,Hunter and Hydra)

Anti health hack

Anti weapon hack (for RPG,Minigun,Rocked Launcher)

Download
Solidfiles

Thanks, looking good FS, gone test it and maybe use it.

Nice work mate

Could you see more features added to this Anti -Cheat . But good work.

You need to make it better in your anti cheat nobudy can use Hunter / Hydra /

Also they cant use weapon 35/36/38

you need to improve it what if any admin want to make event ! ? and he give all players Weapon 35 all got kicked.

Also you need to Fix the Anti Health hack what if two players in same team hit each other they dont lose health both got kicked for health hack?

Code:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart)
{
	new Float:Health;
	GetPlayerHealth(playerid, Health);
	if(Health == 100)
	{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You have been kicked (Reason: Health hack");
			SetTimerEx("KickPlayer", 1000, false, "i", playerid);
	}
	return 1;
}
this should be this

Code:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float: amount, weaponid, bodypart)
{
	if(GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) != GetPlayerTeam(playerid)}
	{
	if(Health == 100)
	{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You have been kicked (Reason: Health hack");
	}
	}
	return 1;
}
I know its basic Anti Cheat .

Nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBilal
View Post
You need to make it better in your anti cheat nobudy can use Hunter / Hydra /

Also they cant use weapon 35/36/38

you need to improve it what if any admin want to make event ! ? and he give all players Weapon 35 all got kicked.

Also you need to Fix the Anti Vehicle Health hack what if two players in same team hit each other they dont lose health both got kicked for health hack?

Code:
{
	if(Health == 100)
	{
	}
	return 1;
}
this should be this

Code:
{
	if(GetPlayerTeam(issuerid) != GetPlayerTeam(playerid)}
	{
	if(Health == 100)
	{
	}
	}
	return 1;
}
I know its basic Anti Cheat .

Nice work.
In many scripts they dont use team function so..

And admin don\'t use forbidden thing for break rules.

Note:I am not a noob you know?I can make it like your way,its really easy for me but i make it simple if anyone need it

but thanks

Well, this is not an anti vehicle hack script because what if someone wants to use a rhino which is spawned by the server? They would get kicked.

Oh, and this won\'t work:
pawn Code:
if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == 520 || GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == 432 || GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == 425)
Checking if vehicle\'s ID is 520 instead of checking the model ID won\'t work well.

I can see that you\'ve just started to script (I assume by your number of posts) and you wanted to make a script someone might use but next time you should check how others created something that you wanted to make.

Not very accurate at all. As other have suggested, looking at other scripts & finding methods that are proven are way better than using something that may work and also may not.

You also should test your work before releasing - clearly it has some crucial mistakes to the point it clearly hasn\'t been tested.

I make my own meathods and i will not copy others to become a weak scripter.

But thanks for advise.