Custom RP Server...You'll play?

What I mean by custom rp server?
The server will run on our custom launcher that will allow our server get:
Hack Shield..-No more hackers.
Skins..-Skins that all players will be able to see..
Custom new guns, Cars, Maps, Animations and etc...
So tell me what you think...

Okay guys, i'll start the project and i'll update you with screenshots and [Done bar]....
The project will take between 1-3 Months of work till beta....Hope you'll enjoy the results

Will be stuff like this:

Sounds cool, hmm. *thinks about possibility* (It isn't allowed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeel
View Post
Sounds cool, hmm. *thinks about possibility*
Well, Its pretty possible.. Because the launcher will obtian new gta files.. That i'll inject...
By the injection I'll able to add new stuff to gta and such things... Like making hacks in games...

Is that even allowed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenway
View Post
Well, Its pretty possible.. Because the launcher will obtian new gta files.. That i'll inject...
By the injection I'll able to add new stuff to gta and such things... Like making hacks in games...
Well; that's not allowed, you can't do it. It's not allowed to inject files, and do such things to GTA SA, or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeel
View Post
Well; that's not allowed, you can't do it. It's not allowed to inject files, and do such things to GTA SA, or something like that.
By ijection i mean adding mods,cleo script and such things...
Even able to adding my own codes...like SetGunPart... like adding sliencer or lazer...

Nobody will download mods to play on a new server. Not the majority at least.

This is like running a server on hamachi. No one will waste their time downloading prerequisites just to play on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
View Post
This is like running a server on hamachi. No one will waste their time downloading prerequisites just to play on your server.
Don't make people waste time reading your posts if you have nothing meaningful to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
View Post
Nobody will download mods to play on a new server. Not the majority at least.
This.