The "cam" plugin (?).

Hey everybody, here's what's up:

I'm trying to compile the "Brown County Role Play" gamemode, but there's a problem. There's a plugin that's listed in includes, but it's under a generic name ("cam", I'm under the assumption that it's a camera-related plugin), so I can't find it online, and Pawno doesn't want me compiling the gamemode without it (fatal error 100, can read from file bla bla bla). Can somebody help me either locate this or try to find a work-around for it?

You can just search in ****** or something.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=548333&page=2
Comment 2 and 3. You probably can just delete the line, its probably somewere on the top of the scripts.
Something like:
pawn Код:
#include <cam>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facerafter
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=548333&page=2
Comment 2 and 3. You probably can just delete the line, its probably somewere on the top of the scripts.
Something like:
pawn Код:
#include <cam>
Nope.pwn, tried deleting "cam", here's the results:
pawn Код:
C:\Users\timmyj\Desktop\Utility\BRP\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1755) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\timmyj\Desktop\Utility\BRP\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(359) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\timmyj\Desktop\Utility\BRP\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(359) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\timmyj\Desktop\Utility\BRP\gamemodes\roleplay.pwn(360) : warning 217: loose indentation
I'll check the lines that it gave me.

EDIT: Fixed that line, but:
pawn Код:
C:\Users\timmyj\Desktop\Utility\BRP\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1755) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
EDIT: Line 1755 in impl.inc, just saving you guys the time of getting it yourselves:
pawn Код:
public OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_z)