Solution for this attack?

Hello! I was on ovh and my server was attacked and shut it down
Now i am on nfo and they shout down my vps

Here is the alert
"Our system detected a (D)DoS against your service (on IP address XXXXXXXX) at this time, described as 'a UDP flood of length-103 packets with specific attributes', and added a filter to our router to block it for about 11 days.

Depending on the size and characteristics of the attack, and the nature of your software, you may or may not have seen effects from the attack before it was filtered.

Most attacks are spoofed (use random fake IPs). This means that it is not possible to examine the traffic and determine the attacker. We will likely not be able to provide further information on this attack.
A very large DDoS attack against your IP address Xxxxxxx overloaded our connection speed and/or our router's filtering capacity at your location a short while ago and caused location-wide problems. We were forced to null-route the IP address as an emergency response measure. This null-route will need to remain in place for at least 8 hours.

Sugestiуns?

hello

it's hard to protect vps/dedicated server from UDP/TCP flood that's why i suggest to you to take a gameserver made to be able for facing this kind of attacks.

well try : Dzeasyweb or Vortexserver or BlackBirdHost.

Contact LSPD.
Joke, try to buy a server from any Hosting Company witch offers Anti-DDoS.

I highly suggest CSF Firewall if you're running any linux distribution and blocking every port except those for SA-MP and other services that you run. It will automatically ban any IP that fails to maintain a connection or repeatedly connects.

That's pathetic of a host to put out that....

"Hi, The service we host of yours, for you, paid by you, got overloaded by a flood... We couldn't stop it effectively so we removed your hosted shit from the internet, because we couldn't do anything about it, even though we host what you pay us to host like we have a clue."

Honestly, when they say DDoS protection on their sites, they just mean what exactly?

Well OVH syas to me than is my problem my server go down... And their firewall doesnt mitigata anything...

I cant go to any host all host has OVH and NFO i try vortex and in 2 hours was down... Is a fucking shit this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumabd
Посмотреть сообщение
Well OVH syas to me than is my problem my server go down... And their firewall doesnt mitigata anything...

I cant go to any host all host has OVH and NFO i try vortex and in 2 hours was down... Is a fucking shit this...
OVH cant block some type of attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
OVH cant block some type of attacks.
Turns out that a lot of people should be hitting up their hosts and asking for a refund if they didn't get the DDoS "service" "free".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Turns out that a lot of people should be hitting up their hosts and asking for a refund if they didn't get the DDoS "service" "free".
OVH can't protect against anyone exploiting specific problems in specific netcodes of specific applications. They can protect against the typical DDoS attack...but very targeted exploits against a specific application are typically not covered by any commercial anti-ddos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
That's retarded...
"We'll host a service, that even though we say we DDoS protect you, we can't really"
What the host did is put up a null route on his VPSs, which means nothing can reach it, effectively mitigating the DDOS on their end while keeping your stuff out.

This is the one of the cheapest ways for a datacenter/host to handle a DDOS; the better unobtrusive options are extremely expensive as they require specific hardware like Abor Peakflow which can run tens of thousands of dollars. Typically, quality server hosts lease dedis from a dedi host and they pay extra to be provided better DDOS mitigation solutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by factionkiller
Посмотреть сообщение
I highly suggest CSF Firewall if you're running any linux distribution and blocking every port except those for SA-MP and other services that you run. It will automatically ban any IP that fails to maintain a connection or repeatedly connects.
fail2ban also works nicely for this.