Garrys Mod Problems?

Alright, I've tried to help my brother earlier to fix the problems he got with Garrys Mod, I've tried everything but doesn't seem to work. Here's a screenshot, if someone had this problem before tell me what you've done to fix it, thanks a lot!

Screenshots

Do you really think that this is the right place? On sa-mp forums, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you really think that this is the right place? On sa-mp forums, please?
Alright, first of all, there's no forums for garrys mod itself and second of all this is 'Everything and Nothing' all I need is help from a person so don't be a dick to me, I'm pretty sure I know better than you around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, first of all, there's no forums for garrys mod itself and second of all this is 'Everything and Nothing' all I need is help from a person so don't be a dick to me, I'm pretty sure I know better than you around here.
Yuhh, you tell him pds.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There isn't? What's this then?

http://facepunch.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
There isn't? What's this then?

http://facepunch.com/

Appreciate it man, hopefully I'll get a help in there but still welcome if someone plays garrys mod and able to help me out.

Update or downgrade your graphics card driver's

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, alright. I hope that you will get help here then.

It's a package you've downloaded from a game, my did that too..
Just re-install the game, worked for me.

Uninstall and Reinstall or sell it