I want to buy this android phone.Whats your opinion about huawei phones? Are they good ?

I want to buy Huawei Honor Holly(Click here to see specs of the phone)

As long as it does what you want it to do, costs the amount that your pocket can give, will survive your way of usage then it's a pretty suitable phone for you.

I'd suggest you to make some researches in ****** about the certain phone's model, maybe it's not the phone you are looking for or maybe it is, since everyone has a different opinion, I would go with something different because I don't like the phone's design.

Since I never had a Huawei phone, and every phone is different, you should definitely ****** for customer reviews, if you won't get disappointed, then you might finally buy it.

Looks cool one, try it out

Don't buy iphone they will break fast i swear everyone who has iphone always has a little crack

You can always give it a shot! :P

then buy who is stopping you ?

Looks good.

It's a pretty good phone.Buy it.

Look good, just buy it.

Nice phone but the company (manufacturer) seems to be cheap and bad. Anyways go for it .

Woah mate if you can afford 8.9k go for upcoming Micromax Yureka it's exclusively on Amazon.in and you'll be able to order it after 13th Jan. But if you are not willing to increase the budget go for this Huawei it's decent and cheap.