Need some help setting up SA-MP Server on Debian

Hi guys,
so as the title says I need some help setting up a sa-mp server.

I've a vServer with Debian on it, but can't get sa-mp running (I'm only familiar with windows actually, therefor I'm having some struggles).

I already have the files on my server, but I just can't get the server running (using the standard gamemode and stuff).
When using nohup ./samp03svr I'm getting some warnings (which I would post here, but am on my phone right now)

Would be cool if anyone who is quite familar with debian would send me a PM or so, so you could help me e.g. via skype.

Thanks in advance.

Make sure whether you've used the right command

Quote:

nohup ./samp03svr &

Did you install a 64 bit OS? If so, you require the 32 bit libraries for the SA-MP server to run. However, if you didn't change anything yet you may want to consider just reinstalling the OS, but this time picking the 32 bit version (assuming that you have less than 2GB RAM).

Thanks for that replies.
I've found a small script for linux that installs sa-mp more or less automatically, so I've got this fixed...

I'm just having a failure on the mysql now... when I try to connect to the local mysql db or trying to use any other function (which fails due to no connection obviously) I'm getting this error:
Код:
[MySQL] Error (0): Failed to connect. Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2).
Any idea how to fix that?
(I'm using strickenkid's plugin - yea old plugin but I'd rather not change it)

connecting to the database via a website works though...