problem

Heloo there, i have a big problem, every time when i try to play on a server the game is freezing and the only thing i able to do is to reboot. After log-in in any server after 10-20 secs, rare 10-20 minutes game freeze and i need to reboot. I recently changed windows back on my old w7 x64 from a w8.1, with latest driver updates and bang this problem appears.

All is clean, windows and game ( no mods ).

What i tried:

- changed 3 versions of windows
- changed 2 versions of game ( hoodlum / steam / another 1.0 )
- changed drivers old / new ...
- compatibility, run as administrator, changed partition name

Idk how to make it work

Try to install latest sa-mp client version + update ur graphic etc...

Delete the "GTA San Andreas User files" folder from the documents folder, and change folder of the GTA installation (I suspect you did that by the use of "partition").

If this is happening on a CLEAN install of windows with the right drivers, then it could be hardware issues, and it may be dying...

Another thing is the drivers you are using, are you _sure_ of them being the right ones?

Does this happen on other games?

Have you checked the temperature of the components from their provided apps, and downloadable hwinfo?

Does this happen in other games....

- - Edit - -

And if this is a clean install, how are you not installing DirectX9? Install that if you haven't as well.

@www - tried
@Sew_Sumi - I did everything you said. The drivers are from motherboard CD. Is not a hardware issue i checked all components with their provided apps and no error / high temperature etc. btw PC is almost new, home build in april this year ...
I tried drivers from CD on a windows version, drivers from website on another windows version and the problem is still alive.
I installed directx9 everytime.
Now i install w8 back, i hope to solve this annoying problem.

Does it do it in other games?

Does it do it in single player GTA SA?

If it doesn't do it in single player, or other games, try 0.3z R1 SA-MP.

http://files.sa-mp.com/

No, just in samp. i will try now

edit

Problem is still here

problem solved now, installed a random version of video driver and no sound san andreas X_x

Don't use the CD. It has the first version of the driver. Download them from the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't use the CD. It has the first version of the driver. Download them from the internet
Even further though, you gotta get that right model...

I spent a year running the wrong drivers... They worked, but the FPS suffered.