[FilterScript] [FS/INC] Guide system

Guide system (V 1.0):

Hello, I'm releasing my guide system that I have used on my old Generation Roleplay project

Some screens or video:

The guide looks like:

The structure of the guide is:

A video to show how the guide is working:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oi18g0TUqo[/ame]

Download:

The include file: Pastebin
An example how to use the include: Pastebin

I hope you like it
(I don't mind if you give me a +rep)

I don't understand what is the point of creating this system ?
Can you explain please.

On my old project "Generation Gaming" i have use it for a guide through the server, a newbie guide (/help | images), a command list (/cmds | images), when you get a new job i used to explain the job for the player and to show the commands of the job (/getjob | image).

I'm sure there are more uses for "a guide".

Yes there is other ways (maybe better) to make "a guide" (Client messages/Dialogs), I have choose this way because i like more textdraws for this use

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohanedZzZ
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't understand what is the point of creating this system ?
Can you explain please.
It could be used for a help system or faqs, but it's kinda ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
It could be used for a help system or faqs, but it's kinda ugly
I don't really think it's ugly; depends really on your taste. Maybe a theme system, allowing users to choose different themes would be kind-of cool.

That's nice, I dont usually put so much efforts into the look of a script, i like clean and original scripts wich works.
But this is nice, I mean it takes like 5-10 min to make a thing like this, so good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStormiest
Посмотреть сообщение
That's nice, I dont usually put so much efforts into the look of a script, i like clean and original scripts wich works.
But this is nice, I mean it takes like 5-10 min to make a thing like this, so good job!
Thanks, yes it is very easy to make this guide, I was using it on the worst way (I haven't use it with a callback, the whole guide script was under the "OnPlayerKeyStateChange" callback - image), but yesterday I was thinking that it would be easier to work with a callback.

I have release it because maybe someone can use it (I am close to leave samp).