Raptor - Advanced Admin Script [Pixels^]

ah great thx! but another problem, when I do /spawncar [modelid] (ex. 520 for hydra) it throws me up like 10 meters in the air :/ so if I spawn like 2 or 3 cars I die

I'm not at home right now so I can't edit the script. Find the spawncar command inside the pwn file and there should be a function,
pawn Code:
SetPlayerPos(playerid,Pos[0],Pos[1],Pos[2]+10);
+10 is the distance your moved up. Change that as you like and compile the script.

Raptor is the best admin script ive seen!

I get this error when I try to compile
Quote:

D:\Documents and Settings\Cheetos\Desktop\My scratch server\filterscripts\Raptor.pwn(44) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
D:\Documents and Settings\Cheetos\Desktop\My scratch server\filterscripts\Raptor.pwn(5 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
D:\Documents and Settings\Cheetos\Desktop\My scratch server\filterscripts\Raptor.pwn(659) : error 021: symbol already defined: "num_hash"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

How can I fix it?
I can't change any command until this gets fixed.

How to make it say reason in kicks and bans? It only says that I banned/kicked that person

Hmm it makes my server crash like 24/7, Can some1 help me? feel free to add my msn, erik_vikefors@msn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovkladd
Hmm it makes my server crash like 24/7, Can some1 help me? feel free to add my msn, erik_vikefors@msn.com
Just grab another FS, this is a very old one there are are much better than this released.

link? =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by So$trYk3
yep, I also get that error, I do addadmin SoStrYk3, then I joined ingamed, I logged in and changed my pass but when I try to do setmaster SoStrYk3 it says that tehre is no admin under that name - look:

btw, another thing which I don't see very much in admin FS is a chat only for admins. like when u get admin u see a chat only for admins, and to talk to other admins you use smt like /c [message] and only the other admins see it
DO NOT /quit the server before u do addadmin / setmaster.

U need to be IG and it will work fine.

Great script.

Edit: I found a "bug", when you enter a house, it still spams you with it's hacking (teleporting). Maybe you should work on that
Still a great script!

Hey man!

I can't 'setmaster [name]' in the rcon,

He says than:
Admin under that name does not exist!

good work

Great! i will test it