3D Texts are not showing

Hello People.

I have a huge problem with 3D Texts

I started a new mode and added 5 3DTexts which worked well untill I created 2 more, after all of the Texts desepired
I thought maybe its the limit and made them using CreateDynamic3DTextLable but it still didn't help!

Then I looked at the WIKI and it says that the limit is 1024 texts so its NOT the limit!

Also I'm sure that I create them in the public OnGameModeInit()

I tried a lot of methods of using CreateDynamic3DTextLable I tried everything that found in the internet!

My Code:
PHP код:
format(string128"~~~~~~~~~~\nAmount of Weapons in the warehouse: %d bullets.\n~~~~~~~~~~"Other[oWeapons]);

Other[oText][0] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(stringCOLOR_YELLOW, -535.8016,-503.4325,25.5178 0.620.0,INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHICLE_ID0, -10);

format(string128"~~~~~~~~~~\nAmount of Gas in the warehouse: %d liters.\n~~~~~~~~~~"Other[oGas]);

Other[oText][1] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(stringCOLOR_YELLOW, -1048.3723,-671.7881,32.3516 0.620.0,INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHICLE_ID0, -10);

format(string128"~~~~~~~~~~\nWeapons: %d bullets.\n~~~~~~~~~~"Ammo[idx][aAmount]);

Ammo[idx][aText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(stringCOLOR_YELLOWAmmo[idx][aX],Ammo[idx][aY],Ammo[idx][aZ] + 0.620.0,INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHICLE_ID0Ammo[idx][aVW], 2);

format(string128"~~~~~~~~~~\nName: %s\nGas: %d\n~~~~~~~~~~",  GasStation[idx][gName], GasStation[idx][gGas]);

GasStation[idx][gText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(stringCOLOR_YELLOWGasStation[idx][gX], GasStation[idx][gY], GasStation[idx][gZ] + 0.620.0,INVALID_PLAYER_ID,INVALID_VEHICLE_ID0, -10); 
crashdetect - doesn't show anything.
CountDynamic3DTextLabels(); // gives 7, so they do cteate, but don't show

made few commands for teleporting to the coordinates but the text is not there.

No one know solution to this problem? HELP, Please!!!!

Closed. Solution found!