How would you prefer to earn money in a survival RP?

So as my project is, You're going to be surviving in a destructed town (like i am alive), It's not in a jungle or an island so fishing, Cooking, Woodcutting is not a chance, I've so far added a job where you supply medical crates to a private store running by survivors and you get 50$ for it, But i can't think of any more.

So how would you prefer to earn money in a survival RP which is based in destructed town?
Please comment your suggestions and ideas below.

It really depends. What would I be able to buy with money? Suppose there will be no standard businesses or houses for sale? If there's nothing valuable you can buy, then you shouldn't focus that much on money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuss99
Посмотреть сообщение
It really depends. What would I be able to buy with money? Suppose there will be no standard businesses or houses for sale? If there's nothing valuable you can buy, then you shouldn't focus that much on money.
Weapons to protect yourself, Gas Mask, Radio, Snacks, And there's more i don't wanna give an idea about.

I'd probably steal from the shops and sell it cheaper to others

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenJason
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd probably steal from the shops and sell it cheaper to others
You can search the stores and you find valuable items, Sometimes a weapon, Radio, Or some dollar Bills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Alexander
Посмотреть сообщение
You can search the stores and you find valuable items, Sometimes a weapon, Radio, Or some dollar Bills.
JaydenJason just suggested a great idea and you come up with this same shitty idea you can find in other survival roleplay servers? I give up on you.

If your servers currency is based on old time dollar bills then RPly it shouldn't be that hard to gain. I'd personally hit the banks (possibly a safe crack system).

Though I suppose you're looking for common easy money making jobs like normal servers. System based jobs would be difficult as well, society is destructed as you said. I'd personally, as a player, would be more interested in making money through roleplay (mercenary, soldier w/e)

How would you earn money on Earth in a post-apocalyptic scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, you're mad. The purpose of a thief breaking into a home is because the owner isn't there, right? Then why not steal items from a shop for survival purposes while the shopkeeper is not there and sell those scarce resources to others?

That is not relevant to what Lannister said at all.
I don't think that's gunna work, Anyone else will just go and search for an item then, Instead of buying?

And to whoever you're selling, How will that person make money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiamPy.
Посмотреть сообщение
How would you earn money on Earth in a post-apocalyptic scenario?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Alexander
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think that's gunna work, Anyone else will just go and search for an item then, Instead of buying?

And to whoever you're selling, How will that person make money?
That's why your idea is failing terribly. Your ideas combat realism.