[Tool/Web/Other] Simple isup tool

This is basically just a simple isup tool for SA:MP servers. It simply shows if the server is online, how many players are connected and the ping it gets from evanabagail.net. It can be useful for just checking the simple status of a server.

Since it's really not that hard to make using the Query API, I won't post a source code unless someone needs / wants it.

This is basically done by sending packets towards the SA:MP server using a query api as seen here:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=104299

Screenshots:

The port will default to 7777 if nothings entered so make sure you enter a port if needed.

That's basically it. Have fun.

Web: Isup tool(CLICK HERE)

Windows Application: Isup tool(Download)

Signature Generator: Click here

Looks cool.

Nice one.

It appears that the SSL certificate isn't working properly with this so for now you'll have to visit it without SSL(I have updated the link).

Update:
[*] - Added a warning when browsing "server.ls-rp.com" as the ping seems to always be 1, regardless of what it really should be.
[*] - The servers version is now displayed above the ping.

Nice inventment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Update:[*] - Added a warning when browsing "server.ls-rp.com" as the ping seems to always be 1, regardless of what it really should be.
What are you using for pinging the server?

I made a ping function for Westie's query-api for a monitoring script ive been working on. Seems to work right with their ip.
PHP Code:
    public function getPing() 
    {

$ping 0;

$beforemicrotime(true);
        @
fwrite($this->rSocket$this->createPacket("r"));

fread($this->rSocket15);

$after microtime(true);

$ping = ($after$before) * 1000;

return 
round($ping);
    } 
Its decently accurate for what i use it for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
View Post
Nice inventment.
It's really not anything special; it's just an isup.me made for SA:MP servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
View Post
What are you using for pinging the server?

I made a ping function for Westie's query-api for a monitoring script ive been working on. Seems to work right with their ip.
I will take a look at your code.

It's nice.

Not sure it's NEEDED though.

It's a key design though, Good job.

Thanks. I have also made a beta version of this as a windows application. You can find that here.

UPDATE:

- I have made a BETA signature generator(dynamic), allowing you to get the basic isup data in an image. Once generated, it will give you a link you can use for forums / etc that will regenerate automatically. You can find this here:

Click here!

Note that this is still in a BETA stage, and I am working on it still. I plan on adding more styles and fonts later.

I'd also like to point out that I'll make the colors editable in the near future, since they don't really go together all that well.

You can see some screenshots here:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=558529