[HELP] skin question

Hello everyone I have job pizza deliver boy and for that job I have command /pizzaduty where player get skin 155 which is pizza boy skin if you know what I mean. Know how can I make when player type pizzaoffduty that he get previous skin before he types /pizzaduty if you know what I want to say.

Example I have skin 23 and I type pizzaduty I get pizza skin which is id 155 wright, know I type pizzaofduty and know here how can I get back skin id 23 ? Thanks

I'm struggling to understand the situation here..

So you want it to set the playerskin BACK to 23, after doing the command /pizzaoffduty?

pawn Code:
new PreviousSkin[MAX_PLAYERS]; //At the top of your script. Used to save the Skin ID.

CMD:pizzaduty(playerid, params[]) //When a player types "/pizzaduty"
{
    if(/*PlayerOnPizzaDuty*/) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You are already on duty");
    //Make sure you check to see whether the person is on duty or not. 'if(GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 155)' perhaps?
    PreviousSkin[playerid] = GetPlayerSkin(playerid); //Saves the player's skin ID to the variable 'PreviousSkin'.
    //Something here...
    SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 155); //They are now on duty.
    return 1;
}

CMD:pizzaoffduty(playerid, params[]) //When a player types "/pizzaoffduty"
{
    if(/*PlayerIsNotOnDuty*/) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You are not on duty");
    //'if(GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 155)' would also work.
    SetPlayerSkin(playerid, PreviousSkin[playerid]); //Set the player's skin to the ID saved in 'PreviousSkin'.
    return 1;
}

Thanks Threshold in my server works so I get on duty skin 155 and when I type offduty I get back previous skin but the problem is when I go relog I again get pizza skin instead of skin 23? Thanks

That would probably be a fault on your end under OnPlayerSpawn or something. That doesn't have anything to do with this code.

Like you said it was not problem with code the code is ok thanks again I fix it know it's works fine. Thanks again.