Would you play on this server? [RP]

xxxx

Seems like something new, so go for it.

And yes, I'll check it out.

No. I think it will be the same every time and that sucks it doesnt gives opportunity to make different rp

If you could pull it off, it would surely be unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
View Post
No. I think it will be the same every time and that sucks it doesnt gives opportunity to make different rp
I think you're right, there must be a solution for that though.

It is unique but unique is not always good.
What goals could players actually set themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
View Post
It is unique but unique is not always good.
What goals could players actually set themselves?
At the moment I'm thinking:

- Getting a top floor VIP suite in the hotel?
- Join an agency/family (think of hotel managers etc.)

There will also be flexible unique jobs like: maid/butler, roomservice, room inspector etc.

Mhmm, I could think of a few events that could go down within the hotel.
But like they said ^ if you could pull it off, go for it +1 Would be great to try out.

Reminds me of a virtual hotel I used to hang out as a kid. Habbo hotel.

Sounds unique, I will definitely check it out.
I agree with PrivatioBoni, I wouldn't go any further than just checking it out when the possibilities, goal wise, are limited.

Tbh... You shouldn't have asked that here, instead you should've just go on with creating it. I'm saying that because I'm pretty sure there will be 2-3 of those that will steal your idea and say that they came up with it first or what not and maybe even finish the gamemode before you, just saying.

Anyways, it does seem interesting and I wouldn't mind trying it to see how it is. As long as the map is going to be well made, unlike the one that was in Bullworth Academy RP as it was terrible.