What should i do?

Hello, i bought a domain the 20 of this month in Volt-host (With accounts funds). 3 days, 4 hours and 10 minutes has passed from i bought it.. I sent tickets asking and nobody responded me, I sent ******** messages and the same happened. So i think they stole me 12,50 dollars.

The question is, what should i do now?:

Should i buy the domain on another website, what if volt-host activate it when i already bought it in other one?
Should i still wait with no responds?

I'm very angry, when 24 hours passed i thought something was going wrong, always i get my domains in less than 24 hours, i tried to be patient and wait, but 3 days, 4 hours and 10 minutes is out of the plan.

Also, this topic was made for you to see how the new owners of volt-host threw that great company in the trash.

This kind of texts: "Volt puts a lot of effort and time into Customer Service, the main priority is making sure there is always a way to contact us and each client is receiving the support he or she needs." are purely shit, nothing like this happened to me with the old owners.

P.S: Do you think my english is good or you can't understand me? I'm from Argentina and i would like to know..

Yes register domain on another site such as name cheap that are well known and have dedicated support teams.

Never buy domains from a host.

Chargeback, whoever activates first activates and namecheap will refund if it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes register domain on another site such as name cheap that are well known and have dedicated support teams.

Never buy domains from a host.

Chargeback, whoever activates first activates and namecheap will refund if it happens.
Thanks, if that happend it's possible to change a domain name instead of refund right?

Did you pay for it using PayPal? Do a chargeback. As long as you have sufficient evidence, you'll get your money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairyll
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you pay for it using PayPal? Do a chargeback. As long as you have sufficient evidence, you'll get your money back.
Money was already inside volt-host account, a user donated me to the old volt-host donating system in the past.. :S (In 2012 or 2013, don't remember well)

Told u Volt-Host Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
Told u Volt-Host Sucks
yes man, why nobdy listens to u, the heck man...

Dont use any host like volt host, host skool or any of these fly by night hosts (Yes, I know volt is more reputable than the rest, its still not very good)

With a bit of research, you can get webhosting, and a virtual server for your game. Personally, I went to ovh, and got 2 servers. One I installed vestacp on (a free cpanel alternative) and the other i use for gameservers. Don't put both website and server on one node under the same ip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont use any host like volt host, host skool or any of these fly by night hosts (Yes, I know volt is more reputable than the rest, its still not very good)

With a bit of research, you can get webhosting, and a virtual server for your game. Personally, I went to ovh, and got 2 servers. One I installed vestacp on (a free cpanel alternative) and the other i use for gameservers. Don't put both website and server on one node under the same ip.
Could you tell me why not? I bought a VPS with datacenter of OVH and i host both, server and website.

P.S: VestaCP use many resources?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scope
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you tell me why not? I bought a VPS with datacenter of OVH and i host both, server and website.

P.S: VestaCP use many resources?
If they are on the same node and it gets ganked somehow, you've not only lost your server, but also the website. People might start to think its shut down and be the end of it. That being, the hard drive fails, you get DDoSed etc. I personally have a small node for all my websites, 1 for my mapping server and some other random things and 1 just for the RP server. And a perfect example as to why this is a good idea, is that I had someone flood the mapping server the other day, and it also took out my shoutcast stream, test server and everything else that was on it. (OVH), because the major things are seperate, I only lost a small portion of my services.

Heres vesta's website. http://vestacp.com/ It may or may not be the best, but its one I randomly selected from a list I found (I dont have it anymore) and I haven't had a problem with it. I have 4-5 websites running, some are mine, most are clients, each have subdomains, mail domains etc. Never had a problem.

Though, most will argue the best free one is ispconfig. I used it for a while and I found the interface isn't as neat as Vesta's is, however.