game Better than Dayz

Hey guys i found a game way better than dayz
Free2Play
Creators - Sony Entertainment!
Available PS4/Steam/PC
H1Z1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ZdbVrpqrM

What the.. This game is a copy of DayZ. Lol. It's the same sheet.

Lawl,I am waiting for this game a couple months now,also there is a game called Nether,really cool

It's a DayZ ripoff, It's an OK game. But It isn't better than DayZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
Free2Play
Available PS4/Steam/PC
H1Z1

You found a game better than DayZ, have you been following the development of this game? Do you know what their plans are?, More than likely the answer is no seen as you've "Just" found it. I've been following the development of this game since it was announced and their plans for the future are pretty dull, and don't really shine a light on the PVP abuse and Character Customization, hints why i'll be waiting for the free released after the paid 'Pre-Beta' shit they're trying to pull off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
Free2Play
Available PS4/Steam/PC
H1Z1

Is it really F2P? I read their FAQ and the early access costs $20, do you have any confirmation or anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it really F2P? I read their FAQ and the early access costs $20, do you have any confirmation or anything?
The early access has got a price but after that it will be F2P.

nice sony shill NK

waiting for long, one of my friend told me about this game, and it looks pretty damn cool, but not going to get high expectation as it's going to be early access game like DayZ, Rust, 7 Days to Die, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMofujohnxXx
Посмотреть сообщение
Lawl,I am waiting for this game a couple months now,also there is a game called Nether,really cool
if you liked Nether, then you probably haven't played any decent PvP, survival games yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
it is going to be a F2P game with micropayments probably when the game is going to get out from early access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a DayZ ripoff, It's an OK game. But It isn't better than DayZ.
saying it isn't better than DayZ is totally lame since you haven't even tried H1Z1 yet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
saying it isn't better than DayZ is totally lame since you haven't even tried H1Z1 yet..
Was I lame for saying that WarZ was a major ripoff of DayZ before it came out? No... I was fucking correct...

Too bad so many still went and bought that piece of shit.

Even though, in a few weeks this will be available on Steam, and I'm assuming that this will be better than WarZ... After all, you'd have to screw up so damn bad to be worse than that piece of shit...