Laptop Help

I was wondering what's a better laptop:

Dell - Windows 8.1 64bit - $300
Intel Celeron Processor N2830 (1M Cache, 2.41 GHz, Dual)
4GB RAM DDR3
500 HDD

OR

Toshiba - Windows 8.1 64bit - $250
Intel Pentium Processor 3558U (2M Cache, 1.70 GHz)
6GB RAM DDR3L
500 HDD

Everything else (Screensize, HDMI, etc) pretty much the same.
I think it's pretty obvious Toshiba but I keep second guessing myself. What do you guys think?

Dell, go for it.

I'll go for Toshiba, as is cheaper. Even thought has one single processor, the RAM will outweight with the performance of the Dell.

I'd go for Toshiba, better and cheaper.

Toshiba as other have said. It's abit cheaper and abit more powefull..
I don't know if Toshiba makes good PC's though..
But it's just to look up.

Do they have graphic cards?

I'd go for the Toshiba since it's got better parts

Graphics: Intel HD 3000

I have the same type for my old desktop computer and it played GTA IV really smoothly, so I'm not necessarily worried about the graphics just the performance.

GTA IV smoothly on integrated graphics? With what settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA IV smoothly on integrated graphics? With what settings?
GTA IV has terrible optimization, it worked on my old laptop with integrated graphics and got about 45 fps on medium , but doesn't work on my gaming PC and gets around 20 fps on low, it's terrible

Toshiba

Go for toshiba, celeron processor on dell will fuck you up completely

Dell seems to be very poor; the quality just gets worse over time. I had a friend who dropped it once; and then it completely fucked up(wasn't broken - but became slow - almost un-usable). So go for Toshiba.

Toshiba. The processor has a lower clock-speed but is way more efficient. Also the Toshiba allows you to use faster RAM (locked in at 1333 on Dell), can install more RAM, and the integrated graphics has a faster max GPU speed.

That and Dells quality control too sporadic. Dell laptop can last years, or months...determined by a roll of the dice or alignment of the planets.

Buy the Toshiba.

Toshiba for sure.

i suggest u to use Dell Because i've Toshiba and is shit when u play samp xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
i suggest u to use Dell Because i've Toshiba and is shit when u play samp xD
Methinks he's going to use it for more than SA-MP.

Also the specific platforms he listed...the Dell actually has a slower GPU than the Toshiba

Toshiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA IV has terrible optimization, it worked on my old laptop with integrated graphics and got about 45 fps on medium , but doesn't work on my gaming PC and gets around 20 fps on low, it's terrible
I seem to play it well with enb series on and getting around 50 fps during day time an night,

EDITED:
Both of them laptop's suck ass if you going for gaming etc, or just something to play samp with mods or anything you might as well get a good gaming (PC) for that price.

You won't bell to play GTA IV with nice FPS on them shit laptops or high top games.

#dell4eveh.