Tired of searching drivers manually?!

Then i finded a nice app(right said my sis husbend did it and shared the name of it to me )
Its called: UniBlue DriverScanner

Very good program, I searched and i got 2 out of date drivers, Downloaded and now my pc runs faster.

I think u guys should try it out

I'll check it out. Not sure I'll need one though.

Can you post a link, I don't trust half of them i found on ******, Which all say +Crack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp1543
Can you post a link, I don't trust half of them i found on ******, Which all say +Crack!
You need to pay for this program.

is this program free? like, you have to pay for the full version of DriverDetective if you want to download them. How is that in this program?

Well in that case i think i will stick with manually Checking my drives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre9977
I tested it out and it found out that I have quite several drivers outdated. Yet I can't download them through the Uniblue program because the product has to be registered for that. You can *COUGH* easily *COUGH* register it for $29.95 though.
Lol... better stick to manually installing, not that I would pay that much for this product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGic4
Quote:
I tested it out and it found out that I have quite several drivers outdated. Yet I can't download them through the Uniblue program because the product has to be registered for that. You can *COUGH* easily *COUGH* register it for $29.95 though.
Lol... better stick to manually installing, not that I would pay that much for this product.
well its a really good problem, its worth the *COUGHT* $29.95 *COUGHT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaToN^
Quote:
Quote:
No, it's not. I tried the "demo", and it found 3 "outdated" drivers. I downloaded full, and whoops - no drivers missing. So i don't recommend buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaToN^
Quote:
Quote:
No, it's not. I tried the "demo", and it found 3 "outdated" drivers. I downloaded full, and whoops - no drivers missing. So i don't recommend buying it.
Exactly... you can download the drivers from the official sites free. ( example: nvidia.com )

Quote:
Leopard ]
What do you expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerkid.
Quote:
Leopard ]
What do you expect?
A fully working software?