Why do you still play SA-MP?

Because it's the best game ever! I've been playing since 2006 and I'm not gonna stop any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scope
Посмотреть сообщение
You can do almost what you imagine, that's great. Also i practice my english on it and i'm always learning new things on others programming languages due to samp..
Yeah, its the suitable place for practicing english. Buy talking with other we can talk the english with mistKes and they will ignore... So we have time to practice in servers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Because it's the best game ever! I've been playing since 2006 and I'm not gonna stop any time soon.
-delete-

Purely for the fun of creating a server. I never play on other servers anymore, I haven't done in months. Only my own when I'm testing scripts.

Because I got high.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can do almost what you imagine, that's great. Also i practice my english on it and i'm always learning new things on others programming languages due to samp..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebola
Посмотреть сообщение
-delete-
He is true its a best game. The Gta San andreas is the best game that suport for the low ram pc. So so many players like to play...

Acording to other gamez the GtA sa is better than gta 4. The map has including the Desert some country side etc. So those things make the game good.

The game was good thatz the reason for the popularity of multiplayer. The IV multiplayer was closed due to so many players no agreed 100 % to that game + the graphics not supports.

Yep!, still do.

But I can't do now in my new house, as I have too bad Internet..
But we will get fibre Internet soon .

Edit: I misread the title.

But I just do it beacuse I like this mod alot..
I found it cool and fun etc.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That is so right. You learn new things from SA-MP and you're improving your english skills. Everything in one place.

Well every server is same gm.. seriously it gets boring.. i might stop soon i wish someone made new "style" or whatever. not just boring dm/rp/stunt etc..

Because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP FOR LYF!

It keeps me playing because it is my first game to play in, I love it's features (I first joined in SA-MP w/o registering the SAMP forums when it's version is 0.3a).

My scripting habits also keeps me alive from playing SA-MP, as i can do lots of creativity stuffs, running a 1 month expiration, VPS, so i am experimenting stuffs.

one cannot simply quit samp