Best host/vps

Hello there, We're planning to host a server and we're ready to spend money on it. I want a best hoster which comes with these requirements:

DDOS protectection
Web host
100-300 player slots
Lots of RAM
Lots of bandwidth

We're ready to spend upto 300-400Ђ max.

https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game/

They provide the best game DDoS protection for dedicated servers at the moment, you can choose from either their 32GB plan or 128GB plan which both have different suitable processors. I would recommend choosing the i7 4790K, it is more than enough for a SA:MP server; should save you money too.

Is $79.00 fixed price? If I pay $79, will it hold for a month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker122
Посмотреть сообщение
Is $79.00 fixed price? If I pay $79, will it hold for a month?
It says "price" lets say $79/month so yeah it's for a month.

No I mean are there any additional charges?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No I mean are there any additional charges?
No, there aren't any.

Okay so, if I buy a Dedicated Game Server - can I only run 1 server at a time? Because I also need a development server..
Is there also any limitation on server slots?
Do they setup the SAMP server package, with a CP or something?
Last question, how will I be able to control it when I buy "Dedicated Game Server"?
I've used VPS once, and I had to use Putty for a Linux based VPS, AND another guy used Remote Control for Windows based VPS.
I have no idea how to work with this, so please tell me this aswell..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay so, if I buy a Dedicated Game Server - can I only run 1 server at a time? Because I also need a development server..
Last question, how will I be able to control it when I buy "Dedicated Game Server"?
I've used VPS once, and I had to use Putty for a Linux based VPS, AND another guy used Remote Control for Windows based VPS.
You want to run a server without knowing jack shit about how a server actually works?

Save us and yourself the trouble and either quit or hire someone experienced. You are guaranteed to lose your money like this.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you can run as many servers you want. Since you seem inexperienced I would recommend adding the Windows license for an additional cost of 25 dollars per month, linux may not be the operating system for you. They do not set up anything at all for you as well, except for the dedicated server.

300-400 euros per month or is that your total piggy bank savings?