Issue running second server npc on the same machine linux.

Hello, i am running a server on this machine already with samp-npc running perfectly, however i tried today running a copy of that existing gamemode , on a different folder of course, also has been chmod'ed configured to run on a different port also, However,
The second server executable samp03svr rus perfectly, but the samp-npc will not, so..

I have checked around and found nothing related to this..

The first server continues to run and also the first server samp-npc is running,
The second server samp-npc on the diferent folder does not run,
What i have tried:
Renaming the executables,

samp03svr = samp03svr2 Result : runs.
samp-npc = samp-npc2 = will not run not in both ways.
Announce is fine...

Any ideas on this ? is there a way to perform this ? i have never had this issue in other machines that i have had,

Specifications of the current machine:

Код:
Dedicated Server : Brand = Supermicro
Processor Avoton 8 cores 2.6ghz
Ram DDR3 8gb 
Gigabyte ehternet connection
All libraries updated , and all that is needed..
Thank you.
I hope that someone knows a way to do this

Best Regards Charlie.

Код:
(EDIT)
I have checked and re-checked, server.cf for max npc's its fine, 
I have checked and re uploaded the npcs record file, re uploaded the samp linux executables also..

Solution:

I have found the problem causing this issue and here the result and how to overcome this matter:

The issue is that in this distro of linux (Ubunto 14.04LTS) It seams that the if you run a second server in the same user , even beeing a sudoer or Root, it will not load more than one instance of samp-npc , right so a very simple and easy solution , create another user withing you system , give sudoer permissions , but not root, as you do not need root to run sa-mp and also for security mesures i do not recomend, Ok So Detailed solution bellow :
1 Create a new user, adding sudoer permissions to it :
Код:
sudo adduser <username> sudo
2 login to that user :
Код:
sudo login (username)
3 find the gamemode folder ,
Код:
cd /path/path... ( path is where you folder is located ..)
4 chmod the samp-npc samp03svr announce ... the second or third whatever gamemode you need to run from that folder.
Код:
sudo chmod +x samp-npc samp03svr announce
5 Run that gamemode from that user as sudo using :
Код:
sudo ./samp03svr &
6 Job done , so if this gamemode also has a npc it will run that samp-npc as another user ....

Silly right ... i know but hey, had the issue , found the solution now i'm sharing it !