KickBan include Error when compiling

Hello, so I am a learner scripter. I have been editing a base script and came ascross this error. I have thought about the possible solutions, but yet not conducted them. I have thought about a updated include but I don't think that is the problem. I have looked for a updated version but cannot find one. I have the KickBan.inc in my pawn > includes folder, yet still gives this error:

C:\Users\**** Fast\Desktop\*** ***\gamemodes\GM.pwn(17) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "KickBan"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

((*** 's are for copyright purposes and confidentialitly. I don't want to release my script just yet.))

Did you put
pawn Код:
#include <KickBan>
At the top of your script

Yes.

I've had exact errors like this before, to be honest the only thing that fixed it was getting an updated include.

Are you opening up your gamemode directly from the GameModes folder?

If you are, go into the Pawno folder then open up the pawno editor and open your gamemode manually from there.

It should work

if it dont work try to script it with sscanf and zcmd!

Go to your gamemode file and press on the "Pawno" file and open your pawno then choose gamemode and complite it.
--
You need to choose the pawno.exe from the folder who has KickBan.inc in the includes so the include can load, got it ?

you just said what funnybear said!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
you just said what funnybear said!!!
No i didn't,
I posted an explain, if my answer are useful then backstep please.