How to make an Invisible Players

I mean with Invisible player that He can see people and they cant see him also he can hit them and they also can hit him if they shooted at him

It's impossible to do.

if u want to make them invisible in radar u can do it easy by by adding a colour code like if ur player is having any colour
put 00 in the end of the code

No he don't want to make invisible color
I have an idea for you buddy
You can create a vehicle, put player into it and link vehicle to other interiors
Vehicle and player will be invisible
After this use ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer and hide it

Player invisible just when he is in a linked vehicle
And if he go off he will visible

Its a good suggestion for samp developers to make alpha for player, objects and vehicle
It will help many people !
You can set low alpha for a object so you can't see it or you can pass through object or vehicle !
Hope i helped

M4D, but it will have the disadvantage that also buildings, cars, objects are invinsible.

@Flori you didn't undrestand
I told "Link vehicle to other interior" , not player !
If you go on a linked vehicle to other interior you will invisible
Other player just can see your name tag
You can hide it with ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer

Ah, okey, that's right.

When you link a vehicle to the interior, but you stay in the normal vw, you will be invisible if you're in a car, but if you go out of that car again you will be visible again.

Also, the shadow of the car will be seeable and the engine will make noises, so it won't be really useful.

Yeah !
But in SAMP you can invisible yourself only with this tip…
I wish kalcor add alpha to samp

Actually the vehicle idea isn't accepted here also I think there is a way Hideplayertoplayer I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarkness
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually the vehicle idea isn't accepted here also I think there is a way Hideplayertoplayer I think
It's impossible bro !