Call of Duty Gamemodes.

I just want to ask a question to you people out there. Why do you script gamemodes and name them Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, 4 etc.... when it's nothing like call of duty. It's more like battlefield. Call of Duty doesn't have capture zones. and it doesn't have ranks like Soldier, Assault, General... So please take some sense into your heads when scripting.

because people already faimilar with "Call Of Duty" server and what will it contain in it.

But whoever started it doesn't have call of duty or haven't played it.

Because people think using well-known names will bring in more players, rather than they are trying to adapt a call of duty game in samp. "Call of Duty? Wow, I know that, thats a cool famous game. The server MUST be great!"
That simple.

Well people also like different things. like eg. If they change the server name to Battlefield it'll will get more because no one has ever seen a BF server on samp.

COD is the most mainstream franchise and just because the server is named COD doesn't apply to the fact that it has to be exactly like call of duty. Call of Duty is a good name for a server that is supposed to be armyish themed. But yep, I agree how it's waaaay overused. There are a lot more better alternatives but people still tend to follow the trend.

i agree with these all supporters! i knw tht feeling CnR player :P