Realist Survival Project

Hi guys, I have the realist survival project going on, Right now it's just me scripting alone, I just really need you guys to suggest some ideas to me on my question.

I'm not planning to put any zombies, It's just civilians surviving for food and shelter (There's sickness, Hunger and camping system)
So there are psychopaths aswell who will kill other people and you have to watch out to RP with good people.
(Kinda like I Am Alive)

What i'm confused at is how will players make money, I've already put a job where you supply medical supplies to different stores and running hospital by survivors which gives you 50$ and is tough to do, But i can't find any more ideas for jobs or activities where people can earn a bit of dollars.
So what jobs or activities can you guys suggest which suits Survival Environment?

I also need a mapper so if you're interested in my idea, PM me, Host and everything is not a problem, I am a scripter myself.

Are you serious... There are already servers like this - DayZ and they're doing pretty well. Your project is nothing different than DayZ servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you serious... There are already servers like this - DayZ and they're doing pretty well. Your project is nothing different than DayZ servers.
My project is very different than DayZ.

It doesn't include buggy stupid objects, Or Zombie bots spamming, The storyline is not like DayZ, I don't even have zombies.

My project is all about finding shelter and not being out in a open world as it is dangerous, As you'll cross psycho's hunting for food, Food, Water and Shelter is the main point in my project which is not in DayZ or other survivals.

And what i'm doing is for serious Role Players, You don't get weapons easily, Or food easily, You get car's but it's not easy to get it running, This is some serious shit for serious role players.

Are you going to make something like 'The Purge'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you going to make something like 'The Purge'?
Yeah, Exactly my point.

I've made that the city is destroyed, Buildings leaning on each other, And you have specific camp sites, If you're out enough while the whether is cold you can catch cold, So you must take shelter with your groups, This creates good roleplay situation, For example, You show up to a camp site and a group is already there, So they won't let you in and ask you to leave, If you're hungry and need food, You can rob someone, And if he doesn't allow you to, You can kill him, As killing him will give you his stuff, There are survival weapons i've kept, Tazer, Knife, Baseball Bat, Other weapons are hard to get.

I love the the idea and the whole concept of it, i left you a PM if you would like some help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioActive26
Посмотреть сообщение
I love the the idea and the whole concept of it, i left you a PM if you would like some help.
Sure Buddy.

Always liked the idea of this type of server. The TV show 'Jericho' was my main inspiration. I would be interested in how this would turn out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister
Посмотреть сообщение
Always liked the idea of this type of server. The TV show 'Jericho' was my main inspiration. I would be interested in how this would turn out.
Just wait for it buddy!

lol no offence but as much as you will try to keep the "Survival" concept. Every player will eventually end up KoSing other player and server will turn into DM server.