paysafecard to paypal possible?

i was searching for a site that transfers your paysafe card's amount to your paypal account.

exchange-paysafecard.gr

rsexchanger.net

psc2wm.com/paysafecard_en.html

^ these are the websites which i came across when i searched, so will this work? Do you have any experience regarding this?

Hey, I used http://psc2wm.com/paysafecard_en.html about a year ago I had a $50 paysafecard and just did it as I had nothing to lose, thought I'd try it out.

Wasn't expecting to get any money back but 2 laters later I got $35 USD into my paypal account. Would recommend !

I'll try find the payment for you for extra assurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, I used http://psc2wm.com/paysafecard_en.html about a year ago I had a $50 paysafecard and just did it as I had nothing to lose, thought I'd try it out.

Wasn't expecting to get any money back but 2 laters later I got $35 USD into my paypal account. Would recommend !

When did you exactly get the money?
And do I have to add my voucher code and it send the money to my paypal

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

so, you mean to say they will send us money lately? And you got money after 2 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Посмотреть сообщение
When did you exactly get the money?
And do I have to add my voucher code and it send the money to my paypal
Yep, as simple as that. Just enter the details for your paysafe code and they will process it all and send you the money 2-3 days later .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin
Посмотреть сообщение
so, you mean to say they will send us money lately? And you got money after 2 days?
Yep, they were quite quick as well. I wasn't really expecting to get any money back from it but sure enough. About 2-3 days later the money got sent to my account.

Just enter in your paysafecard details and the paypal email you want to get it sent to and they'll handle the rest.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep, as simple as that. Just enter the details for your paysafe code and they will process it all and send you the money 2-3 days later .

Yep, they were quite quick as well. I wasn't really expecting to get any money back from it but sure enough. About 2-3 days later the money got sent to my account.

Just enter in your paysafecard details and the paypal email you want to get it sent to and they'll handle the rest.
This works for all countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Посмотреть сообщение
This works for all countries?
Nope, not in here i guess, as we're boycotted

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Lol, from $50 to $35? That's a scam, congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, from $50 to $35? That's a scam, congratulations.
If I were to use it often then use I wouldn't be too happy but I was randomly gifted one at some stage so I was happy enough to get whatever I could from it. $35 is better than $0.

But yes, if you were going to use it as a donation option then I wouldn't recommend it, I didn't think that's what he may be asking lol, my apologies.

Also, they're a business as well. They need to make their money somehow, using the card would've been basically impossible if it wasn't for them. Especially from NZ .

If you got the real physical card/coupon you can get a cash payout in any shop that sells psc afaik (though theyll record your name etc as a money laundering countermeasure). Else Id just use it to buy something.