So many adverstiments in *******.

When I want to watch some video on ******* as a normal person, it's unavoidably appearing some damn adverstiments on the videos from nowhere. ******* is accepting so many ad offers, that's annoying really.

https://chrome.******.com/webstore/d...namgkkbiglidom

Adblock won't do anything on *******.

Are you talking about when you watch a video and a randomly adverstiment crap comes on because that's what i get i eve disabled the shit on ******* setting's.

That's so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you're using a bad adblocker! I haven't seen an ad on ******* in years!
I think he's talking about the popup advertisements which you have to manually close. Are they avoidable?

I use AdBlockPlus (and have for years). I never ever EVER deal with pop up ads, banner ads, those insipid scary sound-based flash ads, etc. Like never.

Ever.

https://adblockplus.org/

Am talking about when you watch a video and halfway on the video a adverstiments pop's up also on the right you can skip it but you have to wait for a few seconds.

I heard you can block every adverstiment with a host file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
Am talking about when you watch a video and halfway on the video a adverstiments pop's up also on the right you can skip it but you have to wait for a few seconds.

I heard you can block every adverstiment with a host file.
You can use the HOSTS file, absolutely. I used to do the same. The problem with that is:

You have to know the address of ALL the ad servers in the world
You might still get popup windows, they'll just be blank
You'll be forever adding addresses to that file, get tired of it, and get an ad blocker anyways

Also keep in mind if you feel you're getting an excessive amount of ads, you may be infected with malware. I suggest installing and running Malwarebytes as well.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess so, since I have no idea what you're talking about...

Basically, AdBlock Plus as kaisersouse said or AdBlock Edge if you want the fork with no whitelisted ads (you can disable them anyway, but for many it is the principle).
ok then

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you're using a bad adblocker! I haven't seen an ad on ******* in years!
He is right, Use adblocker pro