Dialog Automatically Change

Well, I'm facing this problem. I need urgent help regarding this problem. Dialog ID's automatically change. Like, when it opens the Age Dialog, in half a sec, 'BEFORE' I even type anything in it, it changes and another dialog appears, e.g Gender Dialog. Please help me, I did a lot of working on it, but doesn't seem to be working.

This usually happens when you have 2 or more dialogs with the same id. Keep in mind that includes gamemodes and filterscripts.

EG, If you have a dialog in your gamemode with id '1' and a dialog in one of your filterscripts with id '1' they will conflict.

Also be sure you are returning zero under OnDialogResponse if no dialog was matched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
This usually happens when you have 2 or more dialogs with the same id. Keep in mind that includes gamemodes and filterscripts.

EG, If you have a dialog in your gamemode with id '1' and a dialog in one of your filterscripts with id '1' they will conflict.

Also be sure you are returning zero under OnDialogResponse if no dialog was matched.
I'll try it. Thanks buddy.