Server Full - Solution? +REP

We have problems like most, is there any solution? Sure, and if there because they help us?

Solution to full server? Get a server with higher amount of slots.
And please don't use ****** translator.

I'm talking about the new vulnerability. The attack .. Greetings

Which attack?

Really bro? :/

Limit amount of clients from the same IP that can connect to the server.

I believe a resolution for that kind of attack hasn't been found yet to be honest. It lowered the playerbase pf NGG and LSRP to 60 players, though I'm not quite sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerbat
Посмотреть сообщение
Limit amount of clients from the same IP that can connect to the server.
This is a possible solution, but not so effective, you mean limit 20 ips per minute from ip tables? But this would have a big problem, since occupy all IP Spoofing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSwezVotra
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe a resolution for that kind of attack hasn't been found yet to be honest. It lowered the playerbase pf NGG and LSRP to 60 players, though I'm not quite sure.
There are many servers as Fenix Zone, LS-RP, A Player that if found, but obviously not give birth to their own benefit, this is totally unfair and owners samp should take measures URGENT or this will go overboard. ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
Посмотреть сообщение
How about https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=549061?
And avoiding these multiple useless threads? If there were a solution, it would have been posted there.
I think many know and all the beta tester but do not give us the solution for agreements with large servers, this already stinks, is too, so we pay and get paid? no comment nonsense, if a solution, thanks.