Help with class selection

Hi,

I need help with this on class selection:

PHP код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid,classid)
{
    if(
pInfo[playerid][skin] > 0)
{
SetPlayerSkin(playerid,pInfo[playerid][skin]);

What I want this to do is, if the player has a skin saved, have that skin locked (cant choose any other skin), if player doesn't have skin saved, I want him to be able to select any skin. I tried multiple things, this above is my latest.

So, you just want him not you get another skin, but you dont mind him changing class?
if yes, Use OnPlayerSpawn..
PHP код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
if(
GetPlayerSkin(playerid)!=pInfo[playerid][Skin] && pInfo[playerid][skin]!= -1?)//if a player doesnt have custom skin, make the value -1, else New Player's Skin will be 0 and they will get CJ-Skin
{
SetPlayerSkin(playeridpInfo[playerid][Skin]);
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic_H
Посмотреть сообщение
So, you just want him not you get another skin, but you dont mind him changing class?
if yes, Use OnPlayerSpawn..
PHP код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
if(
GetPlayerSkin(playerid)!=pInfo[playerid][Skin] && pInfo[playerid][skin]!= -1?)//if a player doesnt have custom skin, make the value -1, else New Player's Skin will be 0 and they will get CJ-Skin
{
SetPlayerSkin(playeridpInfo[playerid][Skin]);
}

That would never work because that way, the nonlock on there skin can be abused.

try this one
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid)
{
    if(pInfo[playerid][Skin])
    {
        if(pInfo[playerid][Skin]!=GetPlayerSkin(playerid))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Skin Locked / You already have a saved skin");
            return 0;
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
EDIT: make sure that his saved skin is not a CJ skin

^
Not to be mean, but that will cause the player to be unable to spawn. You must put something this:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    if(pInfo[playerid][Skin] > 0)
    {
        if(skinchange[playerid] == 0)
        {
            SetPlayerSkin(playerid,pInfo[playerid][Skin]);
            SpawnPlayer(playerid);
        }
        return 1;
    }
    return 1;
}
With the code I posted above, when the player gets to class selection, if the skin is greater than 0 (so that it cannot select an invalid skin id), it will set their skin, if they try to use the arrow keys, it will spawn them.

as earlybird325 says
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlybird325
What I want this to do is, if the player has a skin saved, have that skin locked (cant choose any other skin), if player doesn't have skin saved, I want him to be able to select any skin. I tried multiple things, this above is my latest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickie
Посмотреть сообщение
as earlybird325 says
It makes more since since you quoted it , but eh, both ways should probably work.

thx you both help, +rep