Skin size matters?

Just a simple question. I play on some DM servers and stuff,and I always pick a skinny guy (like woozie or the president guy in the gray suit). I own like hell with them. But on the RP server I play in,I'm subjected to a slightly fat skin,and I get finished very quickly. Does the size of skin matter in gunfights?

Could be. Possibly your fat guy is easier to hit than your little skinny man :P. Else it could be something to do with your latency.

I don't think it's lag. The servers I play in are hosted in Texas (I think),yet I have a 70-90 ping,which is very low on the average skill (Im in Canada,Toronto btw. 2.5MB/s connection)

im being srs use a black skin such as ryder , big smoke, tenpenny they are fast skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NBG
XxXkranXxX ]
im being srs use a black skin such as ryder , big smoke, tenpenny they are fast skins
There's actually a difference? I thought all ped skin performances were the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotaspeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NBG
XxXkranXxX ]
There's actually a difference? I thought all ped skin performances were the same.
Yes, if the server uses UsePlayerPedAnims. Which enables CJ's speed on all characters.
I think i'll agree with jatoch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Could be. Possibly your fat guy is easier to hit than your little skinny man :P. Else it could be something to do with your latency.
+1.

Ping doesn't really matter, there's always a bit of lag with SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAPD
Tomo ]
That is not true, if you have a higher ping you will have to aim further in front of your opponent, or vise versa if they have a higher ping .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]
Yes, if the server uses UsePlayerPedAnims. Which enables CJ's speed on all characters.
I think i'll agree with jatoch...
That running/walking i looking to now i fine UsePlayerPedAnims here and i am happy.

UsePlayerPedAnims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAPD
Tomo ]
That is not true, if you have a higher ping you will have to aim further in front of your opponent, or vise versa if they have a higher ping .
I was replying to when Toyotaspeed said he didn't think it was a lag problem because he had a low ping. I meant that (unless your pings are really low) you are going to have to foward aim anyway.

choose hobo skin and ur gonna be leet

eh didn't all the skins have the same hitbox? Changing skins won't give u any advantage unless u use a fast skin. U won't get better by using a smaller skin. And the differences between skin sizes are so small that it doesn't have any effect in a normal fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [W
IDmad ]
eh didn't all the skins have the same hitbox? Changing skins won't give u any advantage unless u use a fast skin. U won't get better by using a smaller skin. And the differences between skin sizes are so small that it doesn't have any effect in a normal fight.
I don't think so, as its all about clientside damage, so unless the bullets hit your character on your screen then you won't feel any damage at all. So I think that size does matter, although in a very little way

What skin owns : whore with roller blades with sawnies l337 pwntz0rz