can't install samp on school computer

Hello everyone,

I'd like to play samp in my school...

I download GTA SA from torrent and i just unzip it...

i would like to do same with samp but i can't find anywhere samp in rar... can anybody send me the newest samp in .rar or .zip, .7z ?

because when i try to run installation file of samp it asks me for admin password and I can't get that password, thanks

Did your teacher allow you to download files on the computer without their permission?
School internet prohibits some pages and when you try to go on them they don't allow you, just like in my school.
I tried viewing some pages and it was didn't allow me to connect to that page.

P.S. Why would you download SA-MP on your school's PC. loool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSwezVotra
Посмотреть сообщение
Did your teacher allow you to download files on the computer without their permission?
School internet prohibits some pages and when you try to go on them they don't allow you, just like in my school.
I tried viewing some pages and it was didn't allow me to connect to that page.

P.S. Why would you download SA-MP on your school's PC. loool
Same question. Our teachers will suspend us if they find out. I once tried putting COD 2 on a memory stick and plugging it in on the pc and copying. I succeeded now im leaving and the game is still on the pc. So don't even try to do it. It's probably like Windows RT. You can't open .exe files. It's locked.

So you used the schools internet connection to download stuff illegally? You know this is a reason to drop you from the school, possibly causing a lawsuit (teachers are forced to report illegal actions to the police by law), or at the very least is a valid reason to ban you from using the school computers forever (including suspending you from computer science classes or whatever else requires you to use the computers)

This is just extremely stupid. Dont expect any help here.

Try to hack the administrator password.And download .rar files...
Altrought don't try it...It's stupid and your in a mess ifyou do it.

Depends on what system the school is using, they can view what you did and when, so even in a year they could suspend you for doing this if you're unlucky.
Tho, if it's an old system like on my old school, they can't do anything (That was 5 years ago) But that's not very likely anymore.

First of all it is illegal to download a pirated version of GTA.
Second of all (atleast where i live) it is illegal to install programs on a school computer if not permitted.

you're just finding way to get free downloading link for GTA sandreas but it is not allowed you need to buy it

How about you sit down and LEARN in school, instead of wasting everyone's time (yours, ours, the teachers, your parents, etc). Play video games when you're home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all it is illegal to download a pirated version of GTA.
Second of all (atleast where i live) it is illegal to install programs on a school computer if not permitted.
Piratery is illegal only as long as you make money with the following content.

e.g: Downloading GTA SA from kickasstorrent, burning it on DVDs and selling them to your homies.

(at least in my country)