Recursion Compiling Output

Hi, i would like to ask you guys what is the source of this compiling output:

pawn Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:          33964 bytes
Code size:          5455468 bytes
Data size:         38417372 bytes
Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 43923188 bytes
I understand that recursion is caused by infinate loops which never ends therefore its unknown, but the thing i dont understand is how i find those loops and how i solve this output to show me some good results.
By the way, Im having lags in the server, I would like someone to tell me if this comiling tells anything about large strings, so i would know where start to reduce them.

You are using large strings or a function is getting called itself.

Recursion in Computer science is quit classical concept, in which function with an argument calls itself. This approach is normally used in place of looping constructs, recursion also repeats itself and is having iterations just like loops, but in some cases you might find recursion useful. Many mathematical functions can be defined in recursive manner, for example Fourier Transform, Factorial, Euclid's greatest common denominator, Fibonacci series, etc.

But the thing that matters the most in recursion, is that you should have flag or you can say exit condition after which recursion should eventually stop, otherwise it will go on iterating up to infinity.

Now the thing which you should probably do is to find out which function is calling itself in recursive manner, then either add a exit condition after which recursion should terminate.

Just wanna add: search on ****** "recursion"
and click on the text which means "Did you mean:"

I think you will understand it better than reading the above

But that its nothing to worry about you can complie anything that you script on it i have same thing but everything works good