[Include] need help Robbery NPC

i got INCLUDE in here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=477781
i was down FCNPC and put it to \pawno\include
then i paste their code http://pastebin.com/R56ZGdBk to pawno and compile
but i got so much error:
Код:
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(29) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(29) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(33) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(33) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "random"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(62) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(60) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "z"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(60) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "y"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(60) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "x"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(60) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "range"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(60) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(71) : error 017: undefined symbol "ApplyAnimation"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(91) : error 017: undefined symbol "ApplyAnimation"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(88) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(98) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_GetPosition"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(100) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(102) : error 070: rational number support was not enabled
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(108) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(108) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerPlaySound"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(109) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(109) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimerEx"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(110) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(112) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(112) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerPlaySound"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(113) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(113) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimerEx"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(116) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(116) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerPlaySound"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(117) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimerEx"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(120) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(120) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerPlaySound"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(121) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimerEx"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(122) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(124) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerPlaySound"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(127) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerPlaySound"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(142) : error 017: undefined symbol "INVALID_PLAYER_ID"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(153) : error 017: undefined symbol "format"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(153) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(153) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(154) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_Create"
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(161) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\uMKRP\filterscripts\robshop.pwn(173) : error 017: undefined symbol "FCNPC_Spawn"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

This is because of missing bracket(s). Sadly, you're going to have to look for where you missed it which could take a while. Check out BracketFix and MissingBracketFinder which are pretty useful for this.

pls give me a tutorial. i'm newbie...

{ <= That is an opening bracket
} <= That is a closing bracket

Brackets are used to organize your data, but each opening bracket needs a closing bracket to match
Код:
{
          {

}
}
^^ This is an example of no brackets missing

Код:
{
          {
}
Here there's an opening bracket but no closing bracket to match, which would cause your problem. So you need to look for where this occured.

so where the problem ?

pls help!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergent
Посмотреть сообщение
Check out BracketFix and MissingBracketFinder which are pretty useful for this.
He already told you what to do.
Try to download and use these programs.

i was download MissingBracketFinder but it still get nothing error...

You just pasted it at the very top of your script or an empty script, didnt you? This does not work.

This is meant to be an include in a separate file. Create a new empty file, paste the script in there, and save it in the pawno/include/ directory (e.g. as robnpc.inc). Next open your gamemode or filterscript, look for the area where all the #include lines are located, and at the bottom of all the includes add the Robbery NPC include
#include <robnpc>

@Previous posters: This obviously isnt a missing bracket, as it just affects samp natives/default defines. A missing bracket will turn the following code (thus the own stocks and publics) useless, not the natives at the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
You just pasted it at the very top of your script or an empty script, didnt you? This does not work.

This is meant to be an include in a separate file. Create a new empty file, paste the script in there, and save it in the pawno/include/ directory (e.g. as robnpc.inc). Next open your gamemode or filterscript, look for the area where all the #include lines are located, and at the bottom of all the includes add the Robbery NPC include
#include <robnpc>

@Previous posters: This obviously isnt a missing bracket, as it just affects samp natives/default defines. A missing bracket will turn the following code (thus the own stocks and publics) useless, not the natives at the top.
in tutorial it said that i need down Inclue FCNPC. after download i extact it and i have FCNPC.inc i copy and paste it in pawno/include
So u said i need include Robbery NPC include to my Pawno ?. is that right ?