What SA-MP players like in server these days?

Hello SA-MP players. I was wondering, what do SA-MP players like in server these days? Only role play? I have playground server with a lot of functions, but zero players. So I decided to ask your opinion. I would like to receive your answers which do not include role playing Thank you!

ur server shld be in hosted tab, it shld be having all features which r needed for the gamemode type

In order to gain a nice playerbase, you should advertise your server too.

Also, an experienced and friendly staff would make a difference.

Same shit what was years ago.

I'd like to see a server similar to Left 4 Dead 2. If only I still played SA-MP, I would definitely start up a L4D-like project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog
View Post
ur server shld be in hosted tab, it shld be having all features which r needed for the gamemode type
A server isn't any extra special because it's on the hosted tab...

Alot of unique maps and stuff like that.Including a advertisment and a hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
View Post
A server isn't any extra special because it's on the hosted tab...
Hosted tab is the first tab I go to when looking for servers...

Hmm, players like TDM servers, and GangWars too. Better go with one of 'em.

Try to make ur server with many game modes in one script
so it can be a gang war but with role-play functions and things like that

Well, since there's a lot of servers of all kinds on SA-MP its just that they don't need other servers, if I can say so.

For example, UIF (United Islands Freeroam) is a successful DM server where a lot of people play(800-900) per day. But if you really want to have a successful DM server I suggest you advertise your server and describe it so the players get curious, but don't give away all the details. Also get a friendly staff which will help players in trouble.