[FilterScript] JaKe's House System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv123
View Post
When iam compiling the script, it is showing these error's

PHP Code:
E:\Gamers Evolution Freeroam\filterscripts\jake's_house_system_v1_-_official_by__jake_ (1).txt;(1590) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\Gamers Evolution Freeroam\filterscripts\jake'
s_house_system_v1_-_official_by__jake_ (1).txt;(1617) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright 
(c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
2 Warnings

These are that lines

PHP Code:
1590 Line:     hInfo[houseid][hMapIcon] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(hInfo[houseid][hPickupP][0], hInfo[houseid][hPickupP][1], hInfo[houseid][hPickupP][2], SALE_ICON, -100, -1STREAM_DISTANCESMAPICON_LOCAL);
1617 LinehInfo[houseid][hMapIcon] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(hInfo[houseid][hPickupP][0], hInfo[houseid][hPickupP][1], hInfo[houseid][hPickupP][2], NOTSALE_ICON, -100, -1STREAM_DISTANCESMAPICON_LOCAL); 
Please Help Me
how to fix this error please help

Quote:
View Post
Bro i test link Pastebin and Solidfiles all work but i think someting wrong with your includes.

Quote:
View Post
Are you trying to compile a .txt file to AMX?

not bad

I have a problem. The house menu does not works. I mean when I click on house name or storage or interiors, like anything in the dialogue box. It wont work at all. But there are no errors compiling or in the logs plus creating houses works fine too. Can you help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiron
View Post
I have a problem. The house menu does not works. I mean when I click on house name or storage or interiors, like anything in the dialogue box. It wont work at all. But there are no errors compiling or in the logs plus creating houses works fine too. Can you help me?
Maybe the dialogue id in your gamemode is the same with the filterscript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandraLouis
View Post
Maybe the dialogue id in your gamemode is the same with the filterscript.
Can you explain a little more on how do I fix it? I'm not really pro at scripting so a little help would be appreciated.

I like it, great work! keep it up

+Rep