Warning with MoveObject

I get a bunch of these errors:
C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\CR-RP(LS)\gamemodes\GLRP.pwn(2125) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

The lines in question:

MoveObject(LSPD_Door[ObjectID2], 248.838562, 72.513465, 1002.560241, 1.50, 0.0, 0.0, 179.100021);

The last three coords are the rotational which I need in my case, since its for a gate, without those last three coords the gate messes up. How do I remove the warning though?

Maybe you have old includes, download newest server pack and recompile gamemode.
http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03z_svr_R1_win32.zip

pawn Код:
MoveObject(LSPD_Door[ObjectID2], 248.838562, 72.513465, 1002.560241, 3);

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
MoveObject(LSPD_Door[ObjectID2], 248.838562, 72.513465, 1002.560241, 3);
This doesn't fix my problem. The code I had used worked perfectly fine, however it gave off warnings.

I want the object to move but keep the rotational Z to 179.100021, the code you gave flips the rotational Z back to 0, but I want it to be 179.100021 - hard to explain.

PS: Is there a way to tell the script to ignore the warnings? It's annoying for them to appear on the compiler.

Yes, you can disable certain warnings, but I'm not going to tell you how to do it in here. If you want to know, read pawn-lang.pdf. Those warnings exist for a reason. They tell you that your code is syntactically correct, but probably logically wrong.

I will have to second Raweresh on this. If it says the number of arguments isn't correct you're using pre-0.3d includes. Open the right version of Pawno first, then open the script through Pawno. This is the safest way to ensure the correct include files are used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, you can disable certain warnings, but I'm not going to tell you how to do it in here. If you want to know, read pawn-lang.pdf. Those warnings exist for a reason. They tell you that your code is syntactically correct, but probably logically wrong.

I will have to second Raweresh on this. If it says the number of arguments isn't correct you're using pre-0.3d includes. Open the right version of Pawno first, then open the script through Pawno. This is the safest way to ensure the correct include files are used.
Thank you, I downloaded the new samp server files and used the newer Pawno with newer includes. Works fine now, no warnings at all.

Repped.