Charlie Sheen returning to Two and a Half Men?

Yeah, so I read that he could be making a return for the season finale;

http://www.thewrap.com/ashton-kutche...-finale-video/

I don't even know him, but that's a good thing probably?

I wouldnt call that "returning", if its just a guest role in the very last episode.
Hell get more money for that small part of the 30 minutes show than an average guy gets in 10 years anyways.

best show ever. must watch more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldnt call that "returning", if its just a guest role in the very last episode.
Hell get more money for that small part of the 30 minutes show than an average guy gets in 10 years anyways.
Well, you know what I mean. I actually believe this cause Ashton & Charlie aren't really best buddies are they? When he stated he was scared & terrified of the last show, that got me thinking that it could be true.

#caving

The show has gone to ABSOLUTE shit.

What? Didn't his character die?

Well maybe he plays a role in Alan's memories or is he simply a ghost. I don't know. I liked it more before the whole Charlie-got-killed thing, not just because of Ashton playing the lead role. It just changed too much.

Yeah, it has! I mean, seriously, Alan & Walden getting married? What the fuck is all that about, I would just be happy to see Charlie put Ashton to shame if he does come back for the finale.

Ashton is a cool guy but i liked the show better with charlie sheen

:/