[Poll] Vote for the winner! xMovie Christmas Mapping Contest

Every year we have a Christmas-themed mapping contest in our server. The winner gets a number of rewards and his map will be put at our spawn point around Christmas. Please take a quick look at them and help us select the winner by voting for your favorite of these maps, your vote is much appreciated.

What about if I say no one?

Diabloa with all respect I think the polls are there for something I don't think you have to comment if you don't like any of these, just simply don't vote and that's it, no need to make such sarcastic comment, Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchBishop
Посмотреть сообщение
Diabloa with all respect I think the polls are there for something I don't think you have to comment if you don't like any of these, just simply don't vote and that's it, no need to make such sarcastic comment, Thanks.
Yes, of course, friend. I will vote.

Personally, 3.

Not overflooded with objects, looks pretty clean.

*claps*

How about give us the names of each contestant, so we know who to vote for?

I didn't do that so people who might know them wouldn't be influenced by knowing that.

to be honest all of them look like crap. There are christmas decorations to be used that look way better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
to be honest all of them look like crap. There are christmas decorations to be used that look way better.
I have to agree they look average to poor quality nothing really stands out at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
How about give us the names of each contestant, so we know who to vote for?
What would that matter? You're voting for the created work, not for the person who created it. This is how stuff gets biased...